Guitar Performance – Debut
Pre-level 1 award
In this exam Sara will ask you to perform your 2 chosen pieces. Includes a free mock exam.
What pieces to use: Students must choose peembeck Debut level pieces from the selection given in the syllabus. For syllabus and more information, please go to https://pbexams.com/
Exam accredited & recognised internationally: Yes
Exam duration: 12 minutes
Time to complete exam from purchase: 3 months
About the exam:
This exam is the pre-grade 1 exam concentrating on Pieces only. Includes a free mock exam.
Materials used: You will only need your music for your performance pieces if you have not learnt them from memory
Comparative non online exams:
RSL performance debut guitar grade
Minimum system requirements:
- A mobile phone with internet/4G/5G services
- A laptop or PC with screen (not available for mobile or tablets)
- Browser: A current version of Chrome/Safari/Firefox/Edge
- Internet: Stable wi-fi or Ethernet for best results. Download speed 5 Mbps – Upload speed 2 Mbps
- Camera: Built in camera or external HD camera with microphone
- Sound: Any speaker system that you can hear comfortably (not available for headphones)
About the Provider
Peembeck combines three music school brands as a franchise company under one roof.
With the Modern Music School, as a music school for rock and pop, the early music childhood education Kling Klong and VibrA as a school for DJing and producing, Peembeck stands for modern music according to modern teaching and teaching concepts.
We make music – but people are our focus.
Our Professional Program complements our offer with training for professional musicians.
In addition, we publish books about music and education in our in-house publishing company Modu Publishing.
These are available in our Peembeck Shop.
Peembeck stands for
- over 30 years of music education experience
- three franchise brands under one roof: Modern Music School, Kling Klong and VibrA
- a unique music school system with certified teacher training
- its own training center
- modern teaching concepts based on experience and the latest findings in musicology, psychology, pedagogy and neuroscience
- our own publishing company for teaching and learning books
- music training at the highest level